Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 66 (Tuesday) - My future SIL



I have a future sister-in-law and her name is Jessica Pierson. She is Casey's older sis and I must say, she is pretty nifty. By the way, that is their family dog, Embry.

So what did Jessica happen to do this fine day? Well, I emailed her an overly long message filled with questions, ideas and plans. Within a few hours she not only replied but blew me away with how detailed her information was. Some of the advice she gave about promotions (for my capstone project) I plan to save for future reference once I'm at a real place. :)

Jessica is one very thoughtful person who stretches herself thin to help those around her. I know she is awesome because of Casey, she happens to be one of his idols, but now I'm beginning to realize why he thinks so highly of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Change. Believe. Edify.