Saturday, June 16, 2012

One final post

Originally I had this goal to write about one awesome person each day. So when I didn't succeed, or even come close, I felt as if I failed. But was my goal really to write about people? No. My goal was to see something good in each day and I was going to do so by focusing on the people I meet. Sure 365 people and days was a bit lofty but in actuality, I never failed. Failure is in your head. I mean, what is failure and no decides when a person fails?

I met my goal to find good in each day and although it wasn't the path I set out on to achieve it, it still was accomplished.

Saying all of this, I hope you set goals and you find a way to achieve them to your standards. You are who determines your failures and your successes and your path is unique. You are the only one who will do exactly as you do and there is no one who can accurately tell you how to run your path.

From myself,
Inspire a better world. Change your thought process. Believe in yourself. Edify others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Change. Believe. Edify.