Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 62 (Friday) - Mitch McFarland

Mitch. He is quickly becoming one of my closest guy friends. I'm really lucky to have a friend that I can text at any time about anything. He is very objective, and blunt, which is why I think I listen to what he says better than a lot of people.

I didn't even know I needed to vent/rant until I arrived at his place. It was great just to sit back, laugh, share life tales and share advice.

Now our friendship was not always like this. In fact, I'm surprised we are friends after what I did to him. This is only partially out of context, but I belittled the guy and basically called him a looser.

That night I felt awful as soon as I said those things. I tried to avoid him the rest of that semester at OCCC, but since we were in class together, that was difficult.

After that, I figured no problem. Then I started dating Casey and guess who one of his best friends was? Mitch. I told Casey what I had done and one day all three of us were driving in a car when Mitch decided to ask me if I still thought he was a loser.

I spent the rest of that car ride explaining how stupid I was and that I didn't think that then nor now but I word-vomited horrible things.

I'm not sure how we went from that to now, but I'm glad. And to anyone that meets Mitch, it's easy to see why he is such a cool guy. :)

***Shameless plug: Mitch is an actor and a really good one. You should hire him.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Change. Believe. Edify.